Thursday 21 March 2013

O Muse! Sing in Me!

Opening Ramblings


So for what seems like years but has probably only been a month or so I've been entertaining the idea of starting a music reviews blog, mainly because I (obviously, for those who know me) like sharing/imposing my opinions on things, and I have many MANY opinions on music, but also because I have neither the time nor the motivation to get into music journalism through the normal channels. Ergo, blogging. And here we are! (Also I'm currently spamming the hell out of my Facebook page with YouTube clips, and I do actually care about not irritating folks from time to time).

The vast majority of tunes that I'll be posting/rambling about on here will be linked from YouTube/VEVO/the usual major online music outlets.
Everything I post is the full property of any and all respective copyright holders, and if anyone reading this (if people read this) has any issues with me sharing their work it'll be taken down quicker than the time it takes for a Justin Beiber fangirl to do something...quick. I lost where I was going with that. Suffice to say I'll take down anything infringing on copyrights. That shit is serious.

Tunes-wise; I have the most eclectic music taste out of everyone I know (with maybe one or two exceptions) and so I'm going to be posting + review whatever takes my fancy at the time, old or new, ranging from tech-y metal to bubblegum pop and any + everything in between. I'm not biased, I'll review it all. Having said that, I'll usually be posting stuff that I like, but if I hear something that deserves a textual shredding then that'll get a whirl too.

Having said that, enjoy the tunes.

Peace and/or love

Hookey.

No comments:

Post a Comment